Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools ?

So no April Fools joke that it's been nearly 2 months since my last post. I feel like since becoming a mother time seems to escape from me more than it ever did. Does anyone out there feel the same? It's nuts how life takes us on this crazy ride! I am not complaining.... I'm just enjoying every bit of it!

So happy late Easter to everyone-you can see my lil one-now 9 months old, enjoyed his first Easter celebration. He's growing so fast!

We just completed another order with Zulily and are preparing in the studio for spring and summer! There's much to do on my planning list and hope to share along the way! On the list... Mother's day specials, and graduation deals, and Little Mister's first birthday in June!!! So excited he will be 1 and I will have 1 year of motherhood under my belt! Whoo Hoo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment